We want your visit to the rally to be a great experience, full of fun and excitement. We also want it to be as safe as possible. To that end, please read these instructions carefully and follow them to the best of your abilities:
1. Obey all instructions from any members of the organization, safety marshals and popce.
2. Look for elevated spots, stay at a prudent distance from the road.
3. Always stand behind green tape, never stay in dangerous areas.
4. Avoid standing near red tape. Never stand in front nor behind it.
5. Do not set up your tent or park your car close to the stage.
6. Do not block access roads when parking. An ambulance must be able to pass freely.
7. Do not throw any objects at cars, whether competitor's or or ganizer's.
8. Do not cross the stage once the Zero car has passed.
9. Do not drive on the stages until the Sweeper car has passed.
10. Even if all competing cars have passed, wait until event officials indicate that you can exit through the stage before attempting to do so.
11. If you must drink, please do so with moderation. Police will take into custody any person who causes disorder, or that endangers other spectators, competitors, authorities or the running of the event.
12. Avoid littering and respect private property.
13. No fires and leave area cleaner than you found it.
14. Abuse of any organizer, either physical or verbal, will not be tolerated.
15. Be wary and alert at all times! Be ready to move if a car is out of control… don’t sit down or ever turn your back to competition.
Please download a print out the official spectator guide in the download section.
- Helps maintain safety around his position.
- Sets a good example to other spectators by displaying good behaviour, cleanliness and order.
- Obeys the organisers' instructions at all times.
- If possible, helps other spectators have a respectful attiude towards competitors, authorites and organisers.
- Alerts authorities and organisers of any accident, disturbance or anomaly.
- DOES NOT place their person, families or friends at risk.
- Keeps a positive and constructive attitude at all times.
|26.5.2012||Official Results ERC|
|26.5.2012||Stage Time Ch ERC|
|26.5.2012||List of Excluded|
|26.5.2012||List of Penalties|
|26.5.2012||Best Results on SS|
|26.5.2012||Prov. Results MRPH|
|26.5.2012||Stage Time Ch MRPH|